It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Between the hustle-and-bustle of the holidays and the colder weather, winter can take quite a toll on your health. With your immune system on high alert, you may benefit from the powerful nutrient replenishment offered by IV therapy and supplements, both of which can be tailored to your unique wellness needs to keep your body and mind in tip-top shape.
Ready to learn more? Let’s dive in:
IV Therapy delivers a number of vitamins, minerals and essential micronutrients directly to your bloodstream, which results in greater bioavailability and allows your body to use these nutrients immediately upon absorption. IV therapy is used for a variety of purposes, including enhancing athletic performance, promoting recovery after undergoing a surgical procedure and even strengthening your hair, skin and nails. Our IV cocktails contain powerful blends of ascorbic acid, B complex and zinc for optimal health.
The supplements we use in our IV therapy cocktails are extremely beneficial in helping you maintain adequate levels of certain vitamins and minerals. Some supplements known for their immunity-boosting properties include:
- Ascorbic acid, also known as vitamin C, is necessary for the growth and repair of tissues throughout your body. Unlike most mammals, we humans cannot synthesize vitamin C within our own bodies, so it’s crucial to include it in your diet. Vitamin C is an antioxidant typically found in citrus fruits, berries, tomatoes and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli.
- Vitamin B complex comprises eight B vitamins, each of which contribute to your overall health and bodily functions. B complex supports immune system function by promoting cell health, maintaining red blood cells, enhancing your energy and more.
- Zinc is essential for immune system support, playing an active role in fighting off bacteria and viruses. Zinc is also necessary for the synthesis of both DNA and protein. Many studies have found that zinc may protect against respiratory infections such as the common cold.
- Vitamin D3 with K2 supports cardiovascular health and reduces inflammation in addition to providing immune support.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms that can restore balance to the gut, aid in nutrient absorption and support immune function. Often referred to as “good bacteria,” probiotics can help you maintain a diverse microbiome and keep gastrointestinal issues at bay.