BESANA Podcast - Click Title to Listen
- Move More, Feel Better December 21, 2020Today we will hear from Dr. Ben Lockie, DC. who will share important tips on how we can move more throughout our day to improve our health and mobility.
- Understanding the Health of Your Thyroid November 22, 2020Today's episode we hear from Susan Eichorst, PA to learn all about the health of your thyroid and why that matters.
- Healthy Gut Healthy Brain October 25, 2020Listen in to our recent Virtual Wellness Webinar where we discuss how having a healthy gut, is key to having a healthy brain. By the end of the webinar, you will have actionable steps on how to improve the health of your gut and your brain.
- James Maskell_Community Cure October 20, 2020Join in and hear James Maskell speak on his most recent book "The Community Cure". James Maskell is a health economist that started the Functional Forum, the world's largest integrative medicine conference. James has been instrumental in furthering Functional Medicine and his most recent book is geared towards showing how community medicine is a way […]
- Vitalize Your Healthy Aging September 26, 2020Listen in to our recent Virtual Wellness Session Webinar, where we discuss tips and strategies you can start implementing today, to vitalize your healthy aging and boost your overall health and wellness.
- TTT_Healthy Skin Tips September 15, 2020Did you know that your skin is considered the body’s largest organ? Not only does it cover roughly 20 square feet, it also makes up around 16 percent of your body’s weight. Skin is your body’s first line of defense against bacteria, viruses, pollutants and chemicals, and helps the body to regulate its temperature and […]
- Boost Your Energy and Recharge Your Spirit August 28, 2020This episode shares a recent webinar where we discuss immediate strategies that you can implement today to boost your energy and recharge your spirit. Listen in, as you won't want to miss these great tips.
- TTT_Key Supplements for the Body August 25, 2020Vitamins and minerals are necessary for our body to maintain optimal health and vitality. If you are eating a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables focusing on clean, healthy and whole foods, you may be getting an adequate intake of vitamins and minerals. For most of us though, our diet is lacking, and […]
- TTT_The Wonders of Water August 11, 2020We often talk about the importance of drinking water to keep our bodies hydrated, but water is important for the body on many levels. Listen in to discover ten benefits of drinking water, from the top of your head down to your bottom.
- TTT_A Beginner's Guide to Intermittent Fasting August 4, 2020Did you know that you can help your body boost and repair itself, loose weight, sleep more soundly, and increase its energy levels, just by rearranging when you eat? Our research on intermittent fasting has shown it to be one of the quickest and longest lasting ways to change your body. Intermittent fasting requires going […]