BESANA Podcast - Click Title to Listen
BESANA Health & Wellness
- I Just Want to Go To Sleep! December 5, 2022Listen in to learn why a good night's sleep is so important to optimal health and strategies to get a good night's sleep.
- Fake Foods October 25, 2022Do you really know what you are eating in the foods that you consume daily? Listen in to hear what some of the "fake foods" are that you might be eating.
- Low Dose Naltrexone August 2, 2022Listen in to learn more about Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and all of it's amazing health benefits. Could this be the next wonder drug? Listen in to learn more and decide for yourself!
- Conquering Constipation June 20, 2022Listen in to hear Becky Barkey, NP discuss the challenges of constipation and why conquering constipation matters.
- Auto Immunity Impacts and Optimization March 28, 2022Join Susan Eichorst, PA for our monthly webinar series where she discusses auto-immunity. Learn about the different impacts from auto-immune disorders, and what you can do to help optimize your health when experiencing one of these disorders.
- But I Don't Like Drinking Water! March 4, 2022Listen in to our Wellness Webinar where Becky Barkey, NP shares the importance of drinking water and how drinking water optimizes overall health and wellness.
- Impacts of stress on health January 27, 2022Listen in to learn how stress impacts the overall health of your body and strategies that you can incorporate to help lessen these impacts.
- Insulin Resistance December 27, 2021Susan Eichorst, PA shares with us how Insulin Resistance impacts your overall health and ways to optimize and enhance your health.
- Is Diet Coke really that bad for me? November 1, 2021This week's wellness session Becky Barky, NP discusses if Diet Coke is really that bad for you... Listen in to discover if this is something that you will want to continue drinking...
- Let Food Be Thy Medicine August 29, 2021Today's podcast is our newest episode in our virtual wellness webinars. We hear from Susan Eichorst, PA, who shares with us the importance of eating healthy foods to optimize our health and wellness.