BESANA Podcast - Click Title to Listen
- Let Food Be Thy Medicine August 29, 2021Today's podcast is our newest episode in our virtual wellness webinars. We hear from Susan Eichorst, PA, who shares with us the importance of eating healthy foods to optimize our health and wellness.
- Alternative Health Care Universe August 26, 2021Today we share a podcast episode from Evolving Smart, where our BESANA founder Dr. Tanya Atagi shares her thoughts on her Alternative Healthcare Universe. Dr. Tanya Atagi has been serving the Denver area since 2003 and is one of the few board-certified female plastic surgeons in the Denver area. Dr. Atagi’s commitment to patient service […]
- Wellness Benefits of Daily Movement July 30, 2021Today we talk about the wellness benefits of daily movement and how it optimizes all parts of the body.
- Vitamin D - Health Benefits for your Body June 28, 2021Becky Barkey, NP shares with us the importance of Vitamin D on the optimal health of your body.
- Getting to the Root Cause of Hair Loss May 21, 2021Listen in to our Virtual Wellness Session as we discuss the root causes of hair loss and ways to boost hair growth.
- Carbohydrates: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly April 17, 2021This episode shares our virtual wellness webinar series. Today's episode talks all about carbohydrates... which ones you should avoid and those to include. Listen in, you won't want to miss out!
- Chronic Inflammation and the Mouth-Body Connection March 19, 2021Listen in to hear Dr. Ashley Spooner with Falcon Park Dental Group discuss the critical role oral health and sleep play in total body health. To learn more about Falcon Park Dental Group visit their website below: https://www.falconparkdentalgroup.com/
- Improve Your Sleep with a Personal Sleep Coach February 21, 2021Today we hear from Seth Davis, Adult Sleep Coach with our community partner Sleepably. Seth will go into to detail about how our sleep has been impacted with the recent world events, and how a sleep coach can assist with enhancing and improving one's sleep. Learn more about Sleepably: https://www.sleepably.com/ Here's how to connect with […]
- Hormone Balance and Replacement Therapy February 12, 2021Susan Eichorst, PA-C shares with us how to optimize our health and wellness through hormone balancing.
- Laser 101: New Skin New You January 18, 2021Welcome to episode 15. Today we hear from Fran Valdiris, Certified Laser Technician with Besana Health and Wellness. Fran shares with us all the different types of laser therapies offered at Besana. Listen in to learn which technique might be best for your new skin desires.