BESANA Podcast - Click Title to Listen
- Wellness Benefits of Daily Movement July 30, 2021Today we talk about the wellness benefits of daily movement and how it optimizes all parts of the body.
- Vitamin D - Health Benefits for your Body June 28, 2021Becky Barkey, NP shares with us the importance of Vitamin D on the optimal health of your body.
- Getting to the Root Cause of Hair Loss May 21, 2021Listen in to our Virtual Wellness Session as we discuss the root causes of hair loss and ways to boost hair growth.
- Carbohydrates: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly April 17, 2021This episode shares our virtual wellness webinar series. Today's episode talks all about carbohydrates... which ones you should avoid and those to include. Listen in, you won't want to miss out!
- Chronic Inflammation and the Mouth-Body Connection March 19, 2021Listen in to hear Dr. Ashley Spooner with Falcon Park Dental Group discuss the critical role oral health and sleep play in total body health. To learn more about Falcon Park Dental Group visit their website below: https://www.falconparkdentalgroup.com/
- Improve Your Sleep with a Personal Sleep Coach February 21, 2021Today we hear from Seth Davis, Adult Sleep Coach with our community partner Sleepably. Seth will go into to detail about how our sleep has been impacted with the recent world events, and how a sleep coach can assist with enhancing and improving one's sleep. Learn more about Sleepably: https://www.sleepably.com/ Here's how to connect with […]
- Hormone Balance and Replacement Therapy February 12, 2021Susan Eichorst, PA-C shares with us how to optimize our health and wellness through hormone balancing.
- Laser 101: New Skin New You January 18, 2021Welcome to episode 15. Today we hear from Fran Valdiris, Certified Laser Technician with Besana Health and Wellness. Fran shares with us all the different types of laser therapies offered at Besana. Listen in to learn which technique might be best for your new skin desires.
- Move More, Feel Better December 21, 2020Today we will hear from Dr. Ben Lockie, DC. who will share important tips on how we can move more throughout our day to improve our health and mobility.
- Understanding the Health of Your Thyroid November 22, 2020Today's episode we hear from Susan Eichorst, PA to learn all about the health of your thyroid and why that matters.